The Seven Biggest Turn-Offs Before, During, and After Sex
1. Hearing ORDERS . . . like "harder" or "finish NOW."
2. Someone passing gas. (Or even accidentally letting something ELSE out the back door. Supposedly it happens more often than you'd think?)
3. The other person checking the time or using their phone.
4. When someone's SWEAT falls on you.
5. Talking about birth control, the morning after pill, or your feelings about abortion. That stuff all needs to be covered BEFORE you get down to business.
6. Horrible odors. From breath to genitalia.
7. Having the TV on, showing a comedy. If you find yourself listening to the TV instead of focusing, the laugh track and lame jokes kill the mood.