The only picture of an angry old man I could find was from our sister station.
What Do You Get More Irritated By As You Get Older?
1. Noise. Especially at restaurants.
3. How lazy today's teenagers seem to be compared to us, especially considering how EASY they have it.
4. People spouting uneducated, inflammatory political rhetoric.
5. Older people who refuse to use basic technology.
6. The way people gather in a MASS SWARM to get on a plane . . . then take forever getting off a plane.
7. A false sense of entitlement.
8. Chronic lateness . . . especially without an apology.